This is my first time writing a blog so I'm really nervous~ But for everybody who is kind enough to read this THANK YOU! The reason why I started to write a blog now is because soon my life as a junior high school student is gonna end, and it's probably gonna be the last summer with the people I've grown up with. Hopefully I'll get a lot of new friends from Helsinki ♥
Instead of boring you all with school and stuff I would like to present the first picture on my blog:
My own little garden!!
Unfortunately it's still too cold and too much snow outside to have a garden, but at the same time I think that this is a good start. And who knows, maybe after a month I'll be able to grow carrots and stuff outside in our vegetable garden. But in the end the best part with having a vegetable garden is that you can go there and eat when your hungry^^.
The last picture for today is gonna be a picture of the weather. Since after all I looove talking about the weather, even thought some people say I'm annoying when I talk about it...
Thank you for reading, last but not least, my favorite song at the moment:
Oi, tuo puutarha näyttää niin söpöltä!
VastaaPoistaToivottavasti siitä tulee paljon satoa :D
En ole ennen kuullut tuota kappaletta, mutta nyt se jäi soimaan päähän.
Onnea Helsinkiin muutossa!
kiitos :) sen keskimmäisen ruukun kasvit mä oon jo luultavasti onnistunu tappamaan XD
VastaaPoista